Monday, October 15, 2012

Back Again

Sorry for the absence. My sister visited for a week and things were just busy. Like getting home exhausted every night busy. I think I need a vacation from her vacation here.

Anyways, on to today's workout.

Here's what was on the menu. I was actually a bit excited to do this.

Mondays are fun! #wod #crossfit

Mind you, that does only say 1 round. Not 7, that's just the way some people write. Going into it, I figured about 15 minutes to finish this. My goal was to get through every thing unbroken, but I had a feeling that 25 bag slams was just not gonna happen after the KBS. I was right. I went unbroken until 15 bag slams, then I had to take a break get some blood back in my arms. Managed the pushups in sets of 5, hand release of course.

Then... BURPEES!!!

Holy cow. Those hurt. It's only 15 right? Wrong! It felt like 100. I just kept thinking "don't stop" the whole time. They were very slow at the end.

Now to finish with TGU. Those are tough because you want to go quickly, but at the same time you can't because you could hurt yourself easily. I don't know about you, but a face full of kettlebell in the morning is not something I want.

Stayed strong and guess what? Blew my hypothetical time out of the water!

My time: 9:47!

I was pretty proud of this. At the end, I could see the clock and I was concentrating on not stopping. I was stoked at that time. Especially after the mini-wod warm up that we did. That was tough!

Back at it again tomorrow. We'll see how many people show up. It was packed this morning. I counted 22 as we went out for the warmup jog. Never though I'd see that in the morning. It's awesome!

Here's some shots of my past couple weeks.

Sister time!!!
Enjoying the company of my sister.

Stuck in a traffic jam in Autopia.
Of course we hit up Disneyland.

Another #crossfit right of passage: scored my first hand rips this morning.
Crossfit right of passage: my first hand rips.

Need to go back here. Playing with the rays at SeaWorld.
Played with some rays at SeaWorld.

Nap time. #corgi #corgistagram #puppy
Hoku got tired and had to take a nap.

Our "Usual Suspects" from the morning class. It was Bryan's last #wod before moving back to OC. Good luck dude!
Bryan's last wod at CFEV. Gonna miss you!!











No comments:

Post a Comment